How to write your fabulous life story for healing, hope, and freedom. 3hrs.
I KNOW you have an awesome story to tell. I am 100 percent sure! I’ve never met anyone without a great story. What’ s yours?
Living everyday and journeying through the ups and downs of life are the ingredients for an awesome narrative for page or stage. How and why you tell it is what makes it interesting.
Join this 3 hour introductory workshop to jump-start the telling of your memorable memoir.
You will learn:
1. To claim your life, your power and your voice.
2. How to write the story your heart and soul desires to share.
3. The elements of writing a great story that captivates and leaves audiences hungry for more.
4. Tools to support your creative writing process.
5. How to make writing YOUR story a priority.
6. To create a writing plan to continue to develop and complete your work.
Your voice needs to be heard.
May this workshop be the springboard to your PHENOMENAL voice in the world!
Lacey C. Clark! aka "Phenomenal" wrote her life story for stage and page. She is a global empowerment artist and author who has lived and shared her work in five continents. Ms. Clark is a Founder’s Scholar and graduate of the prestigious NYU’s Tisch School of the Arts with a BFA in Film and Television. Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, Steven Spielberg's DreamWorks Films and Spike Lee's Forty Acres and Mules Film Productions are among the globally recognized company's she has work for. She is now touring her one woman critically acclaimed theater show, Phenomenal Everywhere around the world.